Fun ABA based holiday club which aims to help children gain new skills during their break!
The main aims of the club are to expose children to new activities such as dance, music lessons and art & crafts alongside new toys that they may not have at home. We work of social skills including parallel play, independent toy play and communication skills. We actively work on speech at all times whether children are verbal or non-verbal. The holiday club is aimed at all children on the spectrum who are aged 12 and under. You child does not have to be toilet trained to attend.
We also have a limited space for siblings to join us and have fun. We would like to build a support system for the siblings of the children we work with and allow them to have fun in an environment with other children who may share the same feeling as them.
- Trained, experienced, insured and DBS (criminally) checked staff
- Staff work on a 3:1 basis with an additional member floating (should your child require 1:1 please contact us)
- Small groups of children each day
- Regular targets for children who attend frequently. We also purchase specific toys for children who attend frequently.
- Based in Birmingham with amazing public transport links and parking
- Built in wacky warehouse area with slides, spinners and lots of climbing frames
- Role play toys, messy play toys sensory toys and lots more!
- Secure gated out door area for children to play in and secure indoor area should the weather be bad
- Place for parents to have coffee and sit down
- Designated snack and dinner time areas
- We send pictures of your children throughout the day so you can see what they are getting up to
- 5 hours for £45 (contact us if you wish to book half day), siblings attend for £20
TO BOOK CONTACT:
Christmas/New year holiday