Learn ABA skills to help your child
We offer affordable online training sessions costing between just £3-£15.
The training time will take place in the British time zone.
Click here if you would like to know what ABA is.
Whether you are currently doing ABA or thinking or trying it these training sessions are perfect for you. They take place online via a video call and enable you to gain ABA knowledge from the comfort of your own home.
How the ABA training works?
Why the training is beneficial to you?
- Reduce the cost as you can gain guidance from an ABA consultant and carry out target alongside a tutor or yourselves.
- Help reduce your child’s frustration with our tips and ABA guidance.
- Enhance your knowledge of behaviour and how it works in order to help your child gain skills
- Enhance the independence of your child by the teaching technique of ABA
- Speak to other parents and share experiences and advise
- We can mute any background noise and you have control over your video settings.
- And much much more!
What you will need?
You will need good internet connection as a link to join the session will be sent to you on the morning of the training. The training last around 90 minutes.
All of our training is developed by a team of individuals with over 20 years experience in ABA. The training is approved by a BCBA (a qualified ABA consultant).
Here at ABAble we believe that parents are one of the key components of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA). You spend the most time with the children and must therefore understand how to implement ABA in their daily lives to ensure the skills can be shown across a number of different situations and environments.
Please contact us at: email@example.com for more information
UP AND COMING TRAINING SESSIONS
2019 Schedule coming soon